Look what I found...FUN FUN FUN new fabrics! Check out the fabrics page for a bunch more yummy choices!!
.
.
{kate} with O rings in cream beauty modern bud, pressed flowers and bloom. With coordinating quick change and zippy
Here are some more clutch orders...I made an extra of each of them and put them for sale on my etsy shop.
garden maze green
All these nursing covers are for sale on my etsy shop. And, as always you can create your own with one of our yummy fabrics!


My sweet little boy and his friends just finished up swimming lessons yesterday...so cute to watch them all together...I am proud of you sugar lump!




2 comments:
Holy cow! I just happened to be at my computer when you posted my bag pictures and I'm in love. I think this is my favorite one that I've seen you post (lucky me!) Thank you!
I LOVE your site!! I totally put a button on my site for you and I'm gonna blog about you today! I love it!
Post a Comment