7/22/08

You all are so sweet...Thanks for all the comments and e-mails of encouragement gals :) Love that!
.

I have recently had many customers ask if I would post new zippys on my blog when I add them to my etsy shop. So here you go! These are some I just listed!
.
.








Also, a select number of large blankets are on sale on my etsy shop as well.

They originally are $38 and on sale for $25



As always, if you don't like etsy or just don't want to purchase off of it, you can simply use the "contact us" form and let me know what you want!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all the beautiful things that you make. Keep the pictures coming. You are amazing!

Sara

Kim -today's creative blog said...

I have featured you today on Today's Creative blog!
Please email me for your featured blinkie code.
krjdemmon@comcast.net

Marie said...

I came over to your blog because you were featured by Kim on Today's Creative Blog. And WOW! Your stuff is great!!

The Style Sisters said...

Love your Zippy's they are so dang cute! I really love your quilts too. Saw you on Today's Creative Blog site. Nice stuff.

Karin

{amy k.} said...

Just came by from "Today's Creative Blog", your stuff is beautiful! I've been debating on starting something from home... I love that you've done it! I don't have kids, yet...but other reasons for staying home. Anyways, I love your stuff and the fabrics you use. I'll be back to visit. (oh and your boys are adorable!)

Alecia Wolfford said...

Saw you on Today's Creative Blog... FUN STUFF!! Will definitely be checking your blog out more!!

Free Art Printables said...

Wow, great stuff. I'm over from TCB! Congrats! Jen R

Arlene said...

You have darling products! I love your choice of colors - the blue bag with the red and white polka dots is my favorite!