Today was just one of those days...one of those days you just feel so thankful and so filled with JOY. Nothing special happened just a typical Saturday doing nothing but hanging out with each other. Don't you just LOVE those days?!
.
This is the typical morning routine in mommy and daddy's bed :)
Tonight the boys decided to set up a tent and camp outside for the night
Then we had to bring ALL the favorite animals to camp out too...
And snacks...
And finally, I think they may sleep...
.
.
Also, I was just at Hobby Lobby and they had all the Christmas stuff out!!! CRAZY! But it got me thinking. I have had a few customers who are ON THE BALL and have already ordered (and received) handbags and baby items for Christmas gifts. Just wanted to put a little bug in your ear that special orders I receive for handbags will be filled in time for Christmas if they are placed by November 15th. Orders after November 15th are not guaranteed to be done in time for Christmas. So please don't wait, I don't want you to be disappointed! :)
.
ALSO, all gift certificates that have been issued all expire on 12/31/08
.
And the winner of the $20 gift card from this post is "koehlba"!!!
Congrats, your gift card is in the mail!!!
.
Enjoy your weekend!



3 comments:
I love those kind of days!
LOVE that first photo! Mommy's and Daddy's bed seems to be a sanctuary in our home also. Even as teenagers.
Your boys are just beautiful!
What fun! Did they make it through the whole night out there?
Thanks for the reminder about the gift cerfiticates - I need to use those!
Post a Comment