7/11/08


This is sweet Larissa who has been coming to our house on Mondays for a few hours during the summer. The boys LOVE her so much. Ethan prays for her every time we pray at night ;)
What a godly young woman you are Rissa (that is what Ethan calls her) I am so thankful for you :)



It has also come to my attention that I have not been very good at introductions :)

I guess I forgot to introduce you all to {violet}

Everyone, this is violet...violet, this is everyone! (ok, I am officially sleep deprived!)

isn't she cute?! $44

Here are some clutches that brides have been ordering for their maids!



This is {kate} in olive geisha fans and full moon polka dot (both are discontinued) with "o" rings

I had never done the {kate} bag with just one strap but I really liked how it turned out!


My little Will...9 months old


Love these pics of summer time fun...look at their hands!

Have a beautiful weekend!

2 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

Will is so darling and getting so big. =o)

Ann

Rebekah said...

the pictures look great Jessica! Looks like you're enjoying your new purchase!