7/2/08

So I have not so secretly been wanting a new camera these days...so when my Sony broke on Sunday... :)
...I got this! I am so excited and I can see how my photographing friends are hooked and spend hours photographing and playing with their toys! But, I am definitely going to stick with sewing and let the pros continue to take the amazing pictures! :) I don't even know what I am doing with mine (I do know how to turn it on!)...but I think my good friend S is going to show me a few things on Thursday :)
{lauren} in black lily with hot pink and "o" rings
{madisson} in play stripe and lolli dot
{lauren} in chestnut branches and crest - brown
{madisson} in espresso ironwork and pink dumb dot
Enjoy your day! Blessings!

...also, if you will take just a second and vote on my poll...it is on the right side of this blog! Thanks!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Fun for you!!! How fun!!!

Amber said...

I LOVE the bag Jess - can't wait to see it in person!! I'm thinking more and more I don't want to just use it as a toy bag - it's too cute to use that little!

and how fun with the camera (although the lessons are what sound fun too!). Summer does such a great job!

Brooke said...

Congrats...I would love a fun camera to take cool pictures like that! Cute bags, too.

Marie Stork said...

Love the bags and of course love your photos of the kids! How cute!

Rebekah said...

Yay!! you got it!!!! Hope you have lots of fun with it! I think a camera is one investment that you won't regret...especially when you've got kiddos around!

L, Ann and boys said...

ooooow....=o) Cameras are so fun! Now...I will warn you, you can never go back, I shoot around everyday with a little hand held camera that drives me crazy since I've used a big dog camera. Most of my images turn out blurry since I don't like the flash. =o)
I don't want to leave my good camera and lens just sitting around though...which is what happens with the everyday camera. It's a catch 22. =0)

Ann

Bryce and Erin said...

What camera did you get? We need a new one and I'm very much interested in getting - as Andria called it - a "big dog camera." :) I'm just starting to dream and ask around.