Just wanted to share a few pics of our kitchen remodel! Many of you have been asking about it...its not totally done (crown molding, base board, etc...) but it is much improved!
BEFORE: AFTER: Happy 4th! We are off to the pool for the rest of the afternoon then to fireworks! So thankful it hasn't rained!
that's amazing! actually, when i saw the "before" picture, I thought maybe you had accidentally put the after picture first 'cause i thought it was pretty cute. But wow, what a difference. it looks like you got a lot more counter space which is always SOOO nice. great job, jessica!
12 comments:
LOVE the kitchen! It look s great! You're probably just dying to make dinner every day now :)
Looks great, Jess! Did you do it yourselves?
Wow Jessica - it looks so great! Thanks for sharing the pics!
Looks great! It looks like you have some extra cupboard room too...that is always nice!
Yeah, I cook EVERY night Callie ;) HA!
Hey Alesa, we did do it ourselves...D is VERY handy :)
Very nice Jess. Love, J
It's so rewarding to see a project 'on paper' come together. Looks fabulous!
So nice...=o)
I really like the colors...very Italian looking with the whites and warm tones.
Ann
that's amazing! actually, when i saw the "before" picture, I thought maybe you had accidentally put the after picture first 'cause i thought it was pretty cute. But wow, what a difference. it looks like you got a lot more counter space which is always SOOO nice. great job, jessica!
JESSICA- it is awesome. You guys did such a great job. WOW
Jess your kitchen is gorgeous!!!
Love it!
I love the green backspash very pretty but the new looks great too!
Post a Comment