Today I was pleasantly surprised to get an e-mail from Kim over at "today's creative blog" to let me know she just did a feature on p&c! Seriously, she has a really great blog and a huge following...cant believe she found my little blog worthy of mentioning!! How cool! Go check her out! Thanks Kim, your a doll! And welcome all of you TCB readers!



4 comments:
I just zipped over via Today's Creative Blog and love your etsy stuff. You are so creative and that Kitchen redo is to die for.
Blessings~~
I found your site through TCB. You have such cute, creative items! Love it! I will definitely keep your fun purses and baby things in mind for future gifts. :) And, your boys are absolutely precious. It's so fun to see that God has blessed you with this obvious talent and is allowing you to use it for your family and to stay home with your two cuties.
Another TCB Groupie here! Thanks for sharing all of your talent with us!
Headed over from TCB. Love your blog....you are so talented! I love all your stuff.
Post a Comment