6/25/08

Quote for the day:

"He doesn't understand the whole handbag thing" -laura

After asking for the price on her order today so that she could brace her husband for impact ;)
I really didn't know that these little clutch bags would be such a hit for weddings! In the past week, I have had 3 brides-to-be place orders for their bridesmaids to use in their weddings!
So fun! Thanks girls!


Also, have had 3 other brides-to-be order zippys for gifts for their bridesmaids as well! What a great idea and I know they will LOVE them!
A few bags I just finished up...
{kate} in surf and sand fabrics

{lexi} in peggy paisley and dumb dot
and a few pics of our life :)


Will has been scooting himself into the most unusual places and Ethan thinks it is hysterical...

doesn't this look so relaxing?? Hubs and Ethan on the lazy river on a lazy Sunday afternoon. His employer has great benefits, one of which is a park for employees and their immediate families. Fully equipped with water slides, lazy river, water ground park...I could keep going :) And the little cafe has great food...I mean where can you get $.25 ice cream cones these days?

Blessings!
Oh...I almost forgot :)
One of my friends suggested I put a little picture and the code for it on my blog so that others who want to can copy the code and add it to their sites or blogs. I thought it was a great idea so I did and you can find it at the top right side of the blog. Thanks Megan :)

9 comments:

Marie Stork said...

Hi Jessica--I put your link on my blog. Check it out. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica! Great idea! I added your new linky on my site.

megs @ whadusay said...

Have I mentioned that I love it when you post the bags you have created! I'm glad you liked the idea! - By the way thanks for the comment you left on my blog the other day - it really meant a lot.

So thankful for you my friend. :)

Mindy said...

Hey Jess!

Great idea! I added your link to my blog!

christine said...

Totally OT (off-topic) from the post but do you recall that we bought a P&C bag at the Gateway Woods Sale last year? Well...I was 'saving' it for when Alexander comes home but...silly, I thought...I'm going to use it NOW! While running errands on-foot this afternoon, I grabbed the bag from the crib & stashed my mail & library books inside. The very first place I stopped (the resale shop), I was complimented on my darling bag! I thought I'd pass along the compliment. Your talents are noticed & appreciated far and wide! Love you! :)

girlie girl said...

Hey, I linked with the code! And I love the clutch!

Tami said...

Hey! Don't worry about sending me a gift, but just wanted to let you know I put your link (html code) on my blog! I like it. :)

Jus Shar Designs said...

Good idea about the linky!
I added to my blog. :-)

made just for me said...

Hello,
This is my first post to your blog. I found you on etsy and then went here to check out your blog. (I am eyeing your art smocks for my son's birthday party.)
Well, I just saw this post about adding your link. I'll add it to my blog, but how did you get the copy and paste feature to show up on yours? I have my image already created but don't know how to add the copy and paste feature. Just hoping you can offer some advise.
Thanks!