We had a fun weekend full of bike rides, bulldozers and bugs!!
*
*
*
*AND...yesterday afternoon darling hubby was supposed to go get us all ice cream and he took a little detour...
*
*
*
HE CAME BACK WITH A MILKSHAKE AND THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
Just glad the little cutie has a 2 week "trial period"
*
*
{madisson} optic blossom and martini...so so so pretty!
*
*
*
*
This one is not an order and is for sale!
*
*



11 comments:
LOL, this is a funny post. Your face is priceless! Good luck with the little surprise! I'm sure you'll let us know how it's going.... ;)
Oh how funny! I don't think I've ever seen you not smiling Jessica! =)
Oh Jessica - my face would have looked the EXACT same way!!!!
Does the little guy have a name?
Jess,
so sorry I did not call you back, we were at a water fowl function (yes you read that correctly) that went WAY over its time limit, by the time we got out I was afraid it was too late to call you back. I will call you tonite!
Kirsten
HEE HEE PRICELESS!!!!!!!!
This pic is one reason why I love our friendship. You are you... so real! Miss you TONS!
LOL! Ummmmm, you stole the look right off my face! Yikes, how's it going with the little guy?
oh my goodness!!! so do we get to meet this lil guy sat night? yay! :)
oh what joy...how is it going with the little guy? I think Id have had ...no wait...I KNOW I'd have had the same exact face you have if my husband brought home a dog. YIKES!
That picture of you is priceless!
Doesn't everyone go out for milkshakes and puppies?
Too funny! I think my expressions would've been the shock mixed with anger... :) I am not a fan of animals so I would not have been pleased! Thankfully Michael's not a fan either so I don't think I'll have to worry about that!
Hope it's going okay with your new addition!
Post a Comment