This weekend we went to my hubby's family cabin in Michigan...wouldn't you know, EVERY picture I took was blue!! For some reason I had it set on a blue tone setting! I don't even know how to put it on that setting! Some sticky little fingers must have gotten a hold of it while I wasn't looking! Oh well...we all look like the smurfs but still, they are wonderful memories :)
*
*
{kate} black damask with red interior and "o" rings
*
*
LOTS of clutch orders...I wont name them all, but aren't they so pretty?!?!
*



3 comments:
I love seeing all those beutiful bags you make... I wish I can do that...
I did attempt to make a bib, but didn't come out that good. Oh, well practice practice...
LOVE those clutches! so gorgeous!
fyi - the "indoor" setting on your camera will make the images blue if they're taken outdoors :)
You are too funny, Jessica! :)
Post a Comment