8/6/08

This splat mat has been used almost DAILY on our deck this summer! Thought I would give you another idea for using it. I don't really like sand, I think its kind of gross and messy :) But kids love that kind of stuff! So I mixed rice, beans, buttons and about a dozen mini cars in a large bowl...it is HOURS of fun for this little guy (and I actually like playing with it too!)!
splat mats come in 3 fabrics and are $39
.
.
Here are a few bag orders...
{marissa} in guest of honor - navy and ironwork lichen
I love how cheery the colors are and the large scale flower is awesome looking!
.

{lexi} in mingling - teal and narrow stripe orchre with "o" rings

notice my little sweetheart in the background? Kind of spooky actually :) He really wanted to be in the picture...cute thing

.

Happy day!

2 comments:

megs @ whadusay said...

I love the sand mixture idea!

girlie girl said...

Great alternative sand - you're so creative!