9/4/08

Wow, I am seriously so sorry for the lack of posting lately! I have really been trying to not work at all during the day and only between the hours of 8-11:00pm ;) I think I am in a groove now, so I will do better at keeping you all updated with fun stuff, promise! Plus, all your orders are keeping me busy with packing and shipping out! Here is what is going out tomorrow! That is always a good feeling to mark orders off my list :)

{kate} in aqua dumb dot and aqua casey scroll

I LOVE this so much! This was seriously the easiest customer I have ever had! She walked in my studio...said, I like that fabric, do whatever you want with it. I think it took her a total of 20 seconds to give me her order. WOW! So much fun! Of course I love all of you who take a bit longer too :) It's always fun chatting while you browse!

{kate} red damask with black lining
a very classic look!

Here are a few more clutch bags. Don't you just love that front one? it is Navy guest of Honor. I think that fabric is absolutely beautiful!


This past weekend we were IN a parade! VOTE DAVE VANALLEN! :) So fun for the boys! Actually William slept the whole time! Even with the band behind us and the fire truck in front of us! Ethan just loved handing out the candy and watching all the kiddos! It really was a fun family day!


I cant remember where I heard this but I thought it was a fun idea and we are starting to do it now that the weather is a bit more chilly in the evenings and we have the windows open. She said she would put her kids pj's in the dryer for about 3 or 4 minutes just to get them warm and then put them on her kids right away. They just love the snugly feel of the warmth on them. So fun :)

Have a happy weekend! Stay tuned for a giveaway next week! You are not going to want to miss it! :)

4 comments:

michelle said...

I just love the chocolate and aqua set. Fabulous!

Tater & Haley said...

I love love love that front clutch!!!! :) Super cute! You do such a fantastic job!

Miranda said...

You posting about warming the pajamas up brings back good memories for me! When I was young my mom would hold my clothes over the heating vent before I got dressed for school on cold mornings. Then our clothes were toasty and warm!

Anonymous said...

So much eye candy :) Love the new purses!! I bet it is really wonderful to have a customer give you creative freedom!