Yes, you have come to the right place! I did a little face lift on my site. Do you like it??
Photography by the ever so talented Summer Knobloch. Go check out some other great pics from our mini photo shoot last night on her website. Boy, did we have fun in Uptown Normal! There will be more to come later on!
Here are a few bags I just finished up...
{kate} in brown animal print with light pink interior
{lauren} in orange flowers with pink and orange stripes inside and "o" rings
So, I told you this fabric was discontinued, and it is, BUT I looked all over for you b/c so many of you were so sad : ( about it...aren't I so nice : ) So, I do have some left but it wont last long! So don't wait to snag it if you LOVE it!
Blessings!



5 comments:
Those pictures are great! I love them! Darling models if I do say so myself! :)
Wow, Jessica, the pictures are incredible! Your models could be just that.... MODELS! Oh yeah, and your bags look great too :)
Wow - I love the new header! The pics look great so far!!!
aw shucks...you're making me blush :) thanks, babe...i had so much fun, it didn't even feel like work!
Hey Jessica-I like the new look a lot, oh so chick. =o)
I used your cute little hat in a photo shoot a few weeks ago:
http://francisnora.com/photos/index.html
or just hit the blog
www.francisnora.blogspot.com
take care,
Ann
Post a Comment