Here are a few bags that I just finished up! I am catching up finally! It sure helps that we go to the park almost daily now that it is nice out and Ethan can burn some energy and take naps again! Praise the Lord! :)
{kate} in brown animal print and lime green...with "O" rings
{lexi} in wallflower sky and full moon polka slate
{lexi} in peony tree lime with grey inside
{lexi} in espresso ironwork with lime green inside
This is absolutely gorgeous fabric in person...one of my favorites!
FYI: espresso ironwork is discontinued but I am able to make 1-2 more bags from it
{marissa} in black Lilly with hot pink inside and "O" rings



6 comments:
ooooh! Looks like my bag! yay!
Oh my goodness, that Lucy bag is too cute!! I may have to get me one of those... =)
this gives a whole new meaning to "I love Lucy"! :) I am in love! I know I say this all the time, but I really need to come shopping at your house again :)
I love that you post pictures of the bags that you complete - it gives me ideas for the bag I want to order!
I found your blog through Melanie's blog. These are really gorgous. You do beautiful work. Oh and the house of blocks...I love it!!!
oh this is bad...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "lucy" bag...now where can I find some spare cash?! :)
Post a Comment