New reversible bibs now listed on my etsy store
Padded with an ultra absorbent fleece between the fabrics. Perfect for the "drooling stage" which is what we are currently in :)
They have already been a hit, I think you all are going to like them!
I just listed several on my etsy store as well.
Dana choose almond sparrows, orange full moon polka, orange damask and brown quilted for a really AWESOME bag! Happy Birthday Dana :)
{lexi} in black lily with red interior.
I just found some more black lily fabric, it is discontinued but I have a few yards left! Looks great with red or HOT pink! Love it!
Lately Ethan cant let go of his little "glow bear" that his daddy bought him when he was about 6 months old. He feeds it, makes it go potty and puts in down for a nap...it is really the sweetest thing...don't you love when your kids do these little things like nurture their little animals :)
Happy Friday everyone!



1 comment:
hey, there's my zippy! i am in love with mine :) used it today for the first time - took it to the park, the store - and got several compliments on it! even ran into another momma at the park carrying a p&c bag :) you have a presence, girl! keep it up!!
Post a Comment