6/5/08

Hey, check it out! BUSY MOMMY did a product review on the peas&carrots mini quilts!

I have been selling several pre-made handbags on etsy lately so I made a few more and they are listed in my store...

This one was a custom order...

{lauren} in Chestnut branches with light blue interior and a coordinating zippy!

Speaking of zippy's...there are new ones listed on my etsy site too! I think they are one of the best additions yet! Everyone is lovin' the new zippy!


These two little boys are seriously so precious together! The one on the left is mine and the one on the right is his little buddy. I often find them in a little tent they made in the bed or under our stairway giggling and having a ball!

My little guys...they don't wear clothing too much in the summer. My mom would have a long sleeve shirt and pants on Will and a blanket over him...

Waiting for Daddy to get home...

Blessings!

1 comment:

girlie girl said...

Your little half-dressed men are adorable! Love the new stuff!