Thought I would share a few bags I just finished up!
Marissa in Ebony Ironwork with pink dumb dot inside
I thought this was so funny! Ethan is doing a REALLY great job at sharing with Will :)
Kitchen update...we just took this wall out and are just about done with our kitchen...cant wait!
My sleeping babe...

Happy Wednesday! Keep checking back for a new item we are working on!



5 comments:
Yes, isn't Becky Novaceks site amazing! I love her. She is a daily visit for me and we have become great blog friends. She's an amazing woman.
That sweet baby photo makes me want to squeeze those cheeks.
Love how Ethan is sharing so well! :)
oh my goodness...little will sleeping is PRECIOUS!!!!!
love the pic of will buried under toys! also, you knocked down that wall?! wow, it's going to look so different! won't you lose cupboard space, tho?
I love, love, love your purses! I would like to refer it to others. Do you have price list?
Blessings,
Nancy
Post a Comment