6/18/08

We just got back from a wonderful trip to Colorado! Love that place! It was relaxing (kind of!) and BEAUTIFUL! It is one of our very favorite places to visit! Here are a few pics of the trip...
The trip there was actually really good (the way home was another story!) The boys did very well considering we were in the van for 18 hours!
Tony, my brother in law, had to deal with some stinky feet for a while...not mine!We ate the most amazing BBQ at this fun little restaurantWill sporting his new sweatshirt. We didn't know it was going to be so chilly the first few days and I didn't pack accordingly!We did quite a bit of hiking and for some of it I put on about 30 lbs...whew :)Will loved this thing!We went "zip lining" and let me tell you...SO MUCH FUN! A 40 foot climb straight up a pole and a 2x2 inch platform to stand on until you feel brave enough to jump off! Ethan loved putting on the gear!Will, hanging out with his newest cousinsWe met up with our good friends for dinner one night. I sure miss you guys! You should seriously consider moving back here ;) We would get to hang out like that LOTS more!
So now, back to life...which I love anyway...
Here is a new item I have not had time to post about! The clutch. Measures approximately 11.5" wide and 6.5" high. A super shiny metal closure with a kiss clasp for a classy polished look!
The clutch is not only great for the little more dressy occasions but would also make amazing accessories and gifts for the bride and her maids! All orders for bridal bags of 5 or more will receive a 10% discount. Custom orders should be placed 3-4 weeks before you plan to use them for the big day! Feel free to make an appointment to view fabrics or bring your bridesmaids and let them choose their favorite!

I have some listed on my etsy shop for immediate purchase!

Blessings!

2 comments:

christine said...

Welcome back! Love the pictures. Zip-lining? I'm afraid I would be standing on that 2x2 inch platform for a REALLY long time...

Anonymous said...

Great CO pics. Even tho we were there at the same time, I feel like I hardly saw you guys...I guess that is life with kids!

Love that "double stuffed oreo" pic :-)

Love ya, Jill