forms, comments, suggestions, ect...

Well the order forms and contact us forms on the side seem to be working VERY well : ) I have been flooded with orders and questions this week! I love it! I enjoy seeing the combinations of fabrics that people are choosing too! No two orders are alike which makes it even more fun!
Thanks to all of those who sent sweet comments and great suggestions about new or existing products! There are a few new suggestions that I have heard repeatedly so we are working on a few of those...you'll have to keep tuned in to see what they are : )
Which brings me to my next point...
I think one of the most common questions/suggestions that I have had is "do you sell wholesale"? At this time, we don't. It is really hard for me to say no, but, I am really enjoying the size of our business...for now at least, while our kids are at home and we are raising a young family. I am flattered that people are interested in carrying peas&carrots in their boutiques so I hope to be able to do that some day!
I just updated my etsy shop with new items so go check it out! Not everything is on there yet and will always be changing as fabrics change. I don't have near all items on there as I am preparing for an open house next week. So if you want something but don't see it, please contact me and I'll do my best to get it to you!
I have also had many people call in their orders as well. Please feel free to do that if you aren't familiar with etsy or just don't want to use it. I can still take orders over the phone, no problem!

I'll leave you with a few pictures of our life...

Mr. I am not taking naps anymore...this has been pretty typical around our house lately...we find him sleeping really just about anywhere! Here he was enjoying the new "go fish" CD...love those guys!


Also, "E" found a new use for peas&carrots mini quilts! I came in to find this the other day...I thought it was really cute of him to nurture his glow worm and bear :)

"W" sporting the new peas&carrots "boy beanie" hat


Happy Thursday!

No comments: