We ate at Rainforest Cafe for Lunch and did a little shopping!
him eating my birthday cake...
Ethan in his "fort" in the back of the stroller
Will in the front getting kicked in the back...good thing he is so laid back, I don't think he cried one time...what a blessing!
Dinner...Pompei...yummers!
Time to say goodbye...so fun to be with Nell again. We have been friends since the 3rd grade and have shared SO much with each other! She has always been such a loyal friend to me and I love her even though she is a size 2 : ) Why do I surround myself with such skinny people? : )
Also, I picked up these knobs at Anthropologie. We are remodeling our kitchen and I wanted to use them in there. I am planning to use all 4 styles...sounds strange I know. But I have a vision :) I was so excited when I found them and then they were on clearance! Darin said if he was with me he would have probably rained on my parade : ) He said it was definitely unconventional. That is what I was going after, so I think he just confirmed my decision!
I am almost scared to ask what you all think about them...I know its not the norm! But, well, I am not really normal either : )
Hope you all had a great weekend! I put away all cold weather shoes...it's flip flops and sandals for me, I don't care how cold it is, I am ready!!!!!!




9 comments:
I LOVE the knobs! "unconventional"?!?! Such a guy answer:-) I know they will look darling! You have always had such a gift for decorating! It was great spending time with you and everyone else yesterday! The boys are just too sweet! Wish we did it more often! Love ya!
I think they are great! =o) Have fun with your project. =o)
Ann
I love those knobs!! I would have picked them out for sure! I am all for unconventional!
~Alissa
I love the knobs and can't wait to see your kitchen!
Gotta go sew!
I too LOVE the knobs!
~Haley
Oh My Word!!! I cannot believe I am looking at picks of Janelle L. Talk about bringing me back (I would say HS, but we actually had a class at PU together). It looks like she is doing great :).
I absolutely love the knobs & can totally see the vision. Although maybe I should say they are too crazy because if you are like me someone saying they are too far out makes me think no-one else will do it, which makes me happy ;). Later, J
The knobs are fabulous! They will totally go in your house! Your decorating style is so neat!
if only I had had your vision:)...keep those knobs and if you don't, due to Darin...then send them to me:)
I love the hardware! I have recommended them often to clients for hanging frames - i love anthropologie! (drool)
Happy belated bday girlfriend!
Post a Comment