This post is totally unrelated to my business but we (hubs and me) decided that this little "issue" needed some other peoples thoughts ; )
So, looking at this package, specifically the "eat 5 a day" comment on it...what would your thoughts on that statement be? Would you think "I should eat 5 carrots each day" or "I should eat 5 fruits and veggies each day"
Vote on the right if you want to help us solve this incredibly silly "issue" : ) Thanks!
Here are my two "sweeter than pie boys"! I love this pic, Will is always having such a great time and Ethan always wants to hold him for about 1.3 seconds ;)
This is "Lexi" in morning glory fabric




7 comments:
Jess -
you would be amazed how much legal details food companies have to go through with their packaging information.
Love ya girl,
Sheila
Sheila! Good to hear from you! I am sure you know all about that kind of stuff! Hope Minn is treating you good! I love you! Cant wait till our June trip (assuming you are coming!)
Based on the picture above the "eat 5 a day" I would assume that means eat 5 servings of fruits and veggies and not 5 carrots.
That's my two cents on your "issue." I hope you guys can resolve this thing! :)
Megan
I know it means 5 fruits and veggies, but it sure LOOKS like 5 carrots! LOL
Does the bag of peas state: "eat 5 a day"?
Looks like someone may have already gotten to their servings of peas today.
wow- Will has the cutest smile! and i voted fruits and veggies :)
Post a Comment