I love going to the mailbox when I know there is something fun in it! A few days ago I received my order of gift tags from a favorite vendor!


Here are some pictures of how I am using my tags! I am so excited to have darling price tags!







Hope to see some of you at Hearts at Home next weekend! It will be a great weekend!
If you haven't signed up yet...IT'S NOT too late!

You can still attend the Hearts at Home National Conference this Friday, March 14th or Saturday, March 15th in Normal, Illinois. Walk-in Registration is available both days. Registration opens at 7:30 a.m. each day. Simply go to the Bowling & Billiards Center on the Campus of Illinois State University. Cost is still only $85. Lunch is available for purchase at nearby vendors.
You don't want to miss the fun, surprises, the awesome conference bag, and encouragement this year as we celebrate Hearts at Home's 15th anniversary!
Call 309 828-MOMS for more information!

Also, I am still working on some things with this blog but I would love to hear some feedback on how you like it. Do you notice the bar at the bottom of the header with links to all the products? Do the links work for you (some of them may not have pics on them yet, but that is coming!)? Do the order forms look user friendly? I'd love it is some of you tested them out and even sent a "fake" order to me just to see how well you thought it worked. Thoughts, suggestions??? Thanks everyone!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I did a test order... and it seemed to go through great! You put those tags on in such clever ways... the safety pin is too cute!

Amber said...

me too - I put my comments on my order form . .. which leads to one more suggestion. As I typed out my comments, they stayed on one line instead of going into a paragraph form. It made it hard to remember or see what I had already written (although I could scroll back).

I'm blown away by all the fun photos (including the inside of bags!) and the fun products!

Jessica said...

Thanks girls! I fixed the comments section so now you will be able to see everything you are typing...also, there are links on the fabric #1 and Fabric #2 and handbags so you can stay on the form but look at all of your options as well! Thanks for your suggestions! Keep them coming!

Troy said...

I did not notice the bar at the bottom of the header with links to all the products until you pointed it out. The font color blends with the back ground a little too well. That is a great idea. Maybe make the color a little more distinct. I love your page! Bobbie Jo Steidinger

Jessica said...

Ok, check out the header now! ;) A few other people said they didnt notice it so hopefully now they will! Let me know what you think! I am LOVING all these suggestions so much!

girlie girl said...

LOVE the tags...so cute!

Thanks for mentioning the tabs at the tops- I didn't even see them. I'll go check them out. You're doing such a great job - it all looks amazing! See you Friday at Hearts! :)