Welcome!

Welcome to the peas&carrots blog! Here you will find new items, fabrics, specials, maybe some giveaways and more! Keep us in your "favorites" so you can check back often!
Also, I LOVE reading comments so take some time and leave one, even if its just a quick "hi, I am reading" so I know who is here!
Thanks also, for all of the great suggestions that everyone gave on my other blog! It was great of each of you to take the time to let me know your thoughts! I hope to use a bunch of them! I will probably not be updating 2 blogs though, so this one will be my primary blog! I'll keep checking that one until atleast Wednesday (the last day to give me your comments!)
A few weeks ago, Summer Knobloch photography took some fantastic pictures of several peas&carrots items! Summer is not only super talented...she is so kind and patient! What a joy to work with someone who will put up with your kids crying, spilling water, children wanting to play with her cell phone and camera...she has one of her own so I am sure that helps!
I thought I would share a few of her great shots!
Girly set...burpie, changing pad, taggie, hatQuick Changeinside of "marrisa bag"burpies

Taggiescute little Ava with a darling hat

Remember to check back often and bless me with your comments! : )

7 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVE THE PHOTOS!!! Your stuff looks so great jess and I can't wait to keep reading the "new and improved" blog!

Brooke said...

The pictures look great, and now I really really need to come shopping- everything looks delicious!

Heidi said...

Hi! Okay, so I LOVE this bag you have as your header pic! How cute! How much would this one be?!

Mindy said...

The new pictures are great! The one of Ava is just precious!

Jessica said...

Thanks girls : ) Heidi, the bag that is shown is $95 ($75 without the "o" rings). It's the newest size (Kate) and fantastic fabric!

girlie girl said...

Very cool! I'll be checking in often!

Summer said...

congrats on the new blog! love the pics of course :)