Gift Certificates

Did you know that peas&carrots offers gift certificates? They are the perfect way to give someone the opportunity to design their own handbag or baby item! Aren't they cute too? My sister-in-law and neice are VERY talented!
ps...I am hoping there are more than 6 people reading this! oops, I guess 5, one of those comments was mine : ) Dont be scared to comment...you may get lucky one day and win something without even knowing it! : )
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Carmen said...

I'm reading and I like the new bag you have up also! I may be a bit biased after reading that it is the Kate bag and that is my daughter's name. =) Thanks for the heads up about the new blog.

Amber said...

what an ADORABLE little girl AND my favorite color combos

: )

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica! I like your new blog! I love your stuff and hope that one I day I can be a lucky winner!!
~Alissa

Anonymous said...

Your new blog looks great, I love it! You have so many cute ideas!
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica! Love your new blog, and the photos are great! Congrats on your new etsy venture!

megs @ whadusay said...

everything looks great - but what else would I expect!

christine said...

Alas, you are a step ahead. I go & suggest gift certificates as an 'new marketing idea' on your other blog and the next day, here's the reminder that they already exist :) Blog design is awesome, the things you make incredible.

Brooke said...

Those are cute Gift Certificates, and I clicked the right way (on your name) for your Etsy shop, and it looks great too! Thanks again for everything!

katie said...

I am commenting~! I am just a little late reading it! I have never seen a gift certificate look as cute as that one I just saw! They are super talented! I would buy the gift certificate and stare at it for a while before I gave it to the person...it's that cute!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess, your blog looks great! You have been amazingly successful with your business...I have been thinking of you lately and hope you are doing great! Congratulations on a great business!

Summer said...

awesome g.c.!