randomness

You'll eat your veggies right up when you get an order from peas&carrots! A fun little treat for you when you get your order in the mail ;)
This is Lexi in Surf and Sand large flower, great fabric choices Donette!!
large blanket in {ross} gold/brown/orange dots....its coming your way Brandi, along with all your other yummy items!!
My handsome hubby and our little man...He just adores his daddy!
Don't forget to get in on the burpie sale! I've already sold several, once they're gone, they're gone!! Go here to browse and buy!

4 comments:

Donette said...

Oooh - I can't wait to get it! Thanks for posting the picture!

Katie said...

I love the treat that comes with the bags. You are sooo creative. How do you do it with two kiddos. I can barely get my house cleaned.

Anonymous said...

First time to visit your blog and I LOVE your stuff. Makes me want another baby! :)
Hey ! I was thinking about participating in Bloggy Giveaway and thought that a gift card from your "store" would be a great lure for all the mommy bloggers. Are you giving one away in that? IF not, can I purchase one and "feature" you on my ever so modest blog? Thanks

Chantelle said...

how awesome! thank you! please enter me.